League of Champs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Champs

A competitve and fun league for PS3 users. In Partnership with Madden-Live.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a Player?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TexansFan

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:56 am

Hey Everyone, saw you are looking for players to replace inactive ones. I'll be willing to stay active!

Sign me up for the Packers!

PSN - TornadoF5
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy420

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:26 am

noted. thanks for the interest. we'll be in contact. make sure to come back here and check up. give us your info (Email, AIM, PSN) as soon as possible, because i might be replacing players within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
TexansFan

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:44 am

EggzOverEazy420 wrote:
noted. thanks for the interest. we'll be in contact. make sure to come back here and check up. give us your info (Email, AIM, PSN) as soon as possible, because i might be replacing players within the next few days.

Haha So you have 17 Teams available (because of inactive players), 5 people on the waiting list, and I believe I'm the only one that asked for Packers on the waiting list (except at the bottom of jaeheat's list), but you'll have to get back with me? hehe Sorry just find some humor in that logic.

Well, I am here.. and I am willing to stay active as I am on Most week nights for a few hours (usually after 7pm central), so I'm sure I can get games in to get caught up. I play sim-style madden, not the best person at Madden, but decent.

So let me know if you want someone that will stay active in the League of Champions.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy420

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:57 am

well its not my league! so i cant just give you a team to control right away. Ive got to talk to soxpats, so he can tell me if the current Packers team guy is active on madden but just not in the league.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy420

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 am

but yeah yeah yeah we want active players of course. be around tonight, maybe we'll be able to confirm as soon as a few hours.
Back to top Go down
soxpats2428

soxpats2428

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:16 am

lol, he messages me and it's like hes a rabid animal. the way i read it it sounded like he was saying a million words a min. You will prob get the packers. i just gotta see who the present owner is. I'll be back on tonight to make any team changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leagueofchamps.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Need a Player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Player?   Need a Player? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a Player?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Champs :: General :: Waiting List-
Jump to: